Deadline date for the submission of abstracts extended to: 15th April, 2013
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
1. The Scientific Committee invites the submission of original abstracts for presentation.
2. All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
3. Abstracts must be submitted via the on-line submission system; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
4. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
5. To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the login and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access previously submitted abstract/s or to submit additional abstract/s.
6. Corrections to abstracts can only be made up until 25th April, 2013.
7. Title and Body
Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words.
Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission.
If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at Secretariat@upcp.org
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final scientific programme.